There are no news articles to display
RCT3 Features | Wild! Features
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Soaked is the name of the first expansion pack for RollerCoaster Tycoon 3. The main theme of the expansion pack will be a water park, including new rides, roller coasters, water slides, pool complexes, and waterfalls.
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Soaked is scheduled for release in June, 2005.
Below is a list of confirmed features and rides for the expansion pack.
Updated June 20, 2005
- 50 new rides - Soaked will include 50 new ride and coaster types - including flume rides, water slides, pool, wave pools, beaches, and more - as
well as new coaster tracks and cars, etc. 2.
New rides confirmed to date:
- Sky Coaster
- Fabbri Giant Booster
- Chance Chaos
- HUSS Giant Frisbee
- Double Sky Wheel
- Chance Aviator
- Setpoint Swing Thing (roller soaker)
- Zamperla Disko
- HUSS Booster
- Boat Slide
- Eyerly Monster (Octopus)
- Master Blaster roller coaster
- Giant Flume (Intamin Spillwater)
- White Water Rapids (12 seat raft - wide river)
- Intamin Halfpipe
- Astro Slide
- Vekoma Booster Bike
- New Single-rail Suspended Coaster with vertical lift
- Vekoma Wakiki Wave
- PAX Company Cobra - Shuttle Loop
- Zamperla Volare - Flying Coaster
- Hershey's Kissing Tower
- PROSLIDE Tornado
- Tunnels - Tunnels were missing from RCT3, but in Soaked you will be able to build proper tunnels through the terrain.
- New Themes - RCT3 Soaked will include 2 major new themed designs for scenery, shops and attractions (Atlantis and Paradise Island) 4. There will be much more scenery in this expansion pack than any other expansion pack for RCT 2.
- Passport Stations - Peeps can visit a Passport Station in order to get their Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 passport book filled and win a prize 5.
- Building Interface - The interface for building water slides will be the same as in RCT3. However, some more complicated rides are being added which will make building more challenging 2.
- It will be possible to build separate water parks from the theme park 2.
- Aquatic Shows - players will be able to create dolphin and killer whale shows, and aquariums 2.
- H20 MixMaster - Design water laser shows 2.
- Pool and Waterfall Designer - Design pool complexes and waterfalls 2.
- Speaker Objects - Place speakers around the park 3.
- Build submerged covered walkways 3 - For use with the Aquarium 4.
- Save track designs with scenery - You will now be able to save scenery with tracks designs, as in RCT2 3.
- Hershey's - A new partnership with Hershey's will allow players to add various Hershey shops and attractions to the park. 5.
1 - www.atari.com/rollercoastertycoon/
2 - pc.ign.com/articles/585/585651p1.html
3 - www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/rollercoastertycoon3soaked/preview_6118055.html
4 - www.cgonline.com/content/view/329/2/
5 - http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/rollercoaster-tycoon-3-soaked/606629.html